- Benefits of chapter membership: Highest: Collegiality and fellowship. Lowest: Opportunities to develop personal leadership capacity
- What attracted these members to DKG? Highest: Honor of membership. Lowest: Opportunity for monetary assistance for advanced degrees.
- Impacting education worldwide: Society activities achieve this vision? Highest: Early-career educator support/Community projects sponsored by DKG. Lowest: International convention.
- What motivates your commitment to the Society? Highest: Personal relationships. Lowest: Chance to present/publish in your field.
- Did your DKG Orientation adequately prepare you for membership in the Society? 80% replied YES.
- DKG electronic resources you found helpful. Highest: Go To Meeting. Lowest: Educator's Edge.
- DKG publications which inform your knowledge of the Society and its activities and influence. Highest: Chapter newsletter. Lowest: DKG@UN.
Chapter newsletter is the number one publication of the Society and collegiality and fellowship of membership. Have you ever attended a DKG meeting when you were exhausted/frustrated/mentally drained after a day at school and when you left you were renewed/inspired/rejuvendated? I have! Use what we learn to makes changes for the advancement/continued journey of your chapter.