"P" PARLIAMENTARY PROCEDURE ~ AGENDA: ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER: Start on time and check for presence of quorum
2. OPENING CEREMONIES: May consist of Invocation, Flag Ceremony, etc.
3. INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS
4. ROLL CALL
5. READING AND APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES: If minutes are not printed and distributed, are read by the Secretary, and are approved by general consent; Approval is stated either as read/printed or as corrected.
6. REPORTS OF OFFICERS: Correspondence and Treasurer's Report
7. REPORT OF EXECUTIVE BOARD
8. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES: Chair calls on only those with reports to make
9. REPORTS OF SPECIAL COMMITTEES: Called upon in order they were appointed, and only those prepared or required to make a report.
10. SPECIAL ORDERS: Items of business postponed from a previous meeting or earlier in the current meeting by a 2/3 vote are special orders and are taken up before other general business; Also matters required by the bylaws to be taken up at a specific meeting, such as election of officers are special orders
11. UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND GENERAL ORDERS
12. NEW BUSINESS: Chair calls for new business; the members' opportunity to bring before the organization items in which they are interested.
13. PROGRAM (OPTIONAL): Chair calls upon the Program Chairman who presents the program
15. ADJOURNMENT: The Chair does not need to call for a motion to adjourn from the assembly; simply declares the meeting adjourned when there is no further business (Motion by consensus)