Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SER Regional Director - Dr. Hanna Fowler


A word from Dr. Hanna Fowler - our Southeastern Regional Director

I have been married to “My Knight in Shining Armor” for 34 years and have 3 grown children. Boy, girl, boy in that order, four grandchildren, 2 boys and 2 girls in that order. I live in the small community of Thomson, GA, McDuffie County population around 24,000. I spent the majority of my teaching and leadership years in McDuffie County and retired for the first time in 2004 as principal of an elementary school and went to work for the GA Department of Education. I served middle schools and high schools that were in major need of improvement. I retired for the second time in 2011. DKG has become my full time play! My second play is genealogy and visiting my children and grandchildren. I will end this brief bio with: I love my God, my Family, my Country, and DKG!

No comments:

Post a Comment