- Distribute a printed agenda
- Allow for questions/discussion at the end of the meeting
- If a topic requires indepth discussion that is not planned ask that the topic be tabled and placed on the agenda of the next meeting, if applicable.
- Be consistent in starting and ending on time. Members do not want to have meetings that extend beyond the scheduled completion time.
- Always be courteous to members. Members are the core of our Society.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Chapter Presidents: Meetings of Purpose
It is sometimes difficult to keep chapter meetings on task. Many of us are thrilled to be able to connect with our sisters for this once a month special time, and we want to catch up on all of the latest news. But it is very important to use our time wisely to conduct the business of our Society. Some pointers on keeping the meeting on schedule:
Posted by Donnis Poe at 6:00 AM