- I want to increase membership, enthusiasm, attendance, and participation and initiate new members.
- To enrich our chapter meetings through "challenging progamming", entertaining and efficient use of our time.
- I want my chapter to grow and be more involved with the public.
- I want my chapter to be more involved in the current issues.
- I would like my chapter to become more involved - have more members attend district meetings and state convention.
- I hope to take my chapter into our community!
- I would like for us to reach out to the children and new teachers in our parish in many and varied ways.
- To remain strong.
- To feel that as a member we are making a difference.
- I want a larger, more involved, dedicated group working for children in our parish
- To be more involved in the community, district and state.
- I would like to bring encouragement to our members and develop new leaders.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Part 5 of 5: Incoming Chapter Presidents: Where do I want to take my chapter?
Chapter presidents were asked to comment on "Where do I want to take my chapter?" Below are some of the comments expressed by the presidents.
Posted by Donnis Poe at 6:00 AM