Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to Epsilon State

As Thanksgiving draws near, teachers are preparing (In many parts of the state) for a week of rest and relaxation!!!! I hope. As this week comes, I would like to wish each and every one of you a time filled with the enjoyment of what you love most and with those that enrich your life. While it is sometimes hard to find a moment to break away from the hustle and bustle of the activities that fill our holiday, I encourage all of you to "find that moment" during your week. Invest a little time in "you". It will improve your health and focus. You are worth it!

I am also taking my advice during the holidays. The next blog is scheduled for Monday, November 28. So get ready for the big announcement on that date. God Bless you all during this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment