- Attend chapter meetings
- Share D&D Weekly emails with your school personnel
- Share "Red Rose Alerts" with your school personnel
- All educators are interested in legislation that affects education in Louisiana
- Present workshops at the chapter, district, state, regional and international levels - Share resources with fellow educators
- Coordinate a meeting with another chapter in the district. Share resources/talents/locations. Many chapters in rural areas may not have the selection of various sites (Restaurants/Libraries/etc.) in which to meet. EXTEND the hand of sisterhood to other chapters and INCREASE the joy of being a member in DKG.
- Have a meeting and assign members different items of discussion (Red Rose Alerts, D&D Weekly, Donnis' Dialogue, The Deltion, DKG International, etc.)
Thursday, October 20, 2011
MAPP Series 18: CAN with emphasis on "N"
Networking - Networking is the sharing of information/resources/energies for the benefit of oneself and others
Posted by Donnis Poe at 6:00 AM